About the Instructor
Jaya is Certified Tantra and YogaTeacher who also happens to have a Masters degree in law.
She has worked with thousands of individuals over the years, helping singles and couples expand their knowledge and understanding about sexuality.
She teaches these ancient arts to people who are not comfortable in spiritual settings and uses simple language to easily understand the techniques.
Her client list includes, celebrities, high level CEO’s and Royalty.
She created these videos to show men, women and couples, the depth of intimacy and the variety of pleasures that are available to us.
Why We Created The Erotic Touch Video Course?
Pope John Paul II once said, “The hands are the heart’s landscape. Touch affects our entire organism.
It’s ten times stronger than verbal or emotional contact and it affects everything we do.
No other sense can arouse you like touch. Our hands are the most incredible tools of the human body and yet we have no idea how to use them to give pleasure.
There are many different types of touch:
Soft and Firm.
There is nothing more erotic, sensual, powerful or healing than being deeply touched by your lover.
When you learn how to give and receive from this type of erotic touch, you and your partner will experience pleasure like never before.
Who Is This Course For?
This Course Is Designed For:
- If You’re Single – Learn How to Deeply Relax and Receive Many Types Of Sensations and Pleasures.
- If You’re In A Relationship – Learn How To Touch Your Lover In Ways You Never Have Before.
- If You’re Married – Want To Deepen or Rekindle Your Connection.
Benefits For Her & Him:
Your body relaxes, opens and releases blocked energy.
Your overall libido increases.
You learn how your lover’s body wants to be touched.
You start feeling sensations and develop body awareness like never before.
You gain a deeper understanding of your lover’s desires and sexual preferences.
How Does This Type Of Touch Help You?
- During Sex you will feel more sensation throughout your whole body, not only your genitals.
- Increases the bond in your relationship because of the neurochemistry behind connected touch and relaxed arousal.
- You experience subtle waves of pleasure throughout your whole body, not only in your genitals.
- Your touch becomes a new language.
Are You Ready To Make Love With Your Hands?